Friday, October 1, 2010

Believing In Greatness x Filthy Dripped x Black Scale

111 Minna which is my favorite club in San Francisco. Everyone in the Bay Area street wear scene has been to Minna at least once. The club doubles as an art gallery so its a dope spot to take a chick if you want her to know you have class and you're still a part of the "scene."



Yeah buddy...


Black Scale x True SF came illi on the new era fitted. The guys over at Black Scale have come a long way in such a short amount of time. Their hustle is on steroids for reals.


These are just a couple shots from last weeks photo shoot. 
Its been a long time coming getting the Believing In Greatness project together. A lot of people have been hitting me up online or coming up to me in person and asking me when the album is coming and why its taken so long for me to release the project. I'm actually flattered that people care. I put my life into my music, so it's humbling when people outside of my immediate circle ask when my next project is dropping.

Shout out to the homies at Filthy Dripped and Black Scale. They always come through in the clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment