Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PEOPLES @ Belo in San Diego

Shout out to the homie Nick Diamond for lacing me up for the show. Diamond por vida bitch! 


Here are some shots taken by the homie Ivan S. Harriss from my show with The New Boyz a few months back. This was such a fun night. Gas Lamp District gets is crazy in downtown San Diego. I can't wait to go back.


The chick next to the blonde girl was trying to get smoked out after the show. It was all good until she told me she came with five of her cousins that looked like they were overly affiliated with the Mexican Mafia. Needless to see I did not end up taking her back to the hotel.


This was my first time I've ever performed in San Diego. So I was anxious to see how the people would respond. There were over 1000 people there that night. These are the moments that remind me why I love being a performer.


I don't know what it is but San Diego reminds me a lot of the Bay Area in terms of the music scene. They have so much love for the Bay is insane.


These two were on the side of the stage goin dummy! You see baby girl making the thizz face lol good times! Thanks San Diego, see you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment